In the News, Obesity , , , ,

Keep Your Gym Bag Handy

It is still January and hopefully, you have kept your New Year’s resolution to lose weight. After the holidays, many of us have popped a button or two on our favorite jeans from indulging in those tasty holiday meals and treats. Unfortunately, now we are paying the price and must embark on the arduous task of losing those extra pounds. Weight watchers, lean cuisine, gold’s gym…in the words of a timeless holiday character…bah humbug. Sometimes it is all about reframing the task to make the goal appear more attainable. Drastic lifestyle changes are more often less sustainable than simple alternations to daily living. In perusing around for simple weight loss tips, I found this cool article 7 ways to revamp your space for weight loss success. One of the first tips is to DO A FRIDGE MAKEOVER; place your fruits and vegetables at eye level in your refrigerator and hide the less healthy foods in the back- they will be harder to find. Repeat with your pantry. The seventh tip is KEEP YOUR GYM BAG HANDY. I find this one very useful. I often find myself wanting to take a brisk run/walk around the office parking lot; however, heels and run/walking could result in an UH OH.  These simple changes can be effective, however, if weight loss milestones are not reached, you may have to amp up your weight loss regiment. What are some tips you have found helpful in your weight loss journey or simply maintaining your ideal size?

Image Source: http://stayhealthy-stayhappy.com/2012/11/29/have-a-skinny-holiday/

• You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing which I feel I'd never understand.

It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.

I'm taking a look forward for your subsequent publish, I

will try to get the grasp of it!

• dennys76

Thanks for the reminders. I came across Valerie's weight loss success story at http://www.weightloss.fatlosswithease.com. It's very touching! Everyone needs to read it!